doesn't have a stable release yet. But we came to the conclusion at what kind of features we have to add for to the
Our main purpose is to create a framework for developing scalable, Aspect Oriented, High-performanced applications for both web and mobile devices.
We have planned 3 realeses for now, but unfortunately we cannot give any deadline for the releases yet.
Here are our release plans for the next few months.
- Asp.Net HttpModule for the Bootstrappers,
- Notification API (Mobile Push for IPhone and Android, Email, SMS support),
- Validation Attributes for the both Repositories and Models,
- REST Service Versioning
- REST Metadata Discovery & Documentation
- Better Exception Handling
- Session improvements,
- Various Host Clients;
- Windows RT
- Windows Applications
- Mock Support for both Business Classes and Repositories,
- Host Routing Support,
- NoSql Database Support for Redis and RavenDb,
- Multiple Database Support for the Repositories
- Authentication and Authorization
- Dynamic Aspect Support for the Business Classes
- Stable Oracle Support,
- Search and Indexing Attributes for the Repositories (Lucene.Net),
- Scalability for the Cloud Deployments, (Mostly for Microsoft Azure)
- Distributed Cache Support (AppFabric Cache)
- Visual Studio Add-In
- Visual Studio Scaffolding & T4 Template
We are always welcome your support and suggestions.